Our cannabis grow guides are issued every Friday. We cover everything you need to know about growing cannabis from start to finish. On this page you will find links to every episode of our grow guides. So you can get all the information you need to start your own cannabis grow. Start at episode 1 and make your way through the whole series and you will have be more than ready to grow your own cannabis.
You can listen to every single episodes of grow guides right here on this page! Just press play on this podcast player. We start at episode 1 and go through all episodes of grow guides up until this weeks release!
To download an episode, simply click the “Download” button and the episode will download straight to your device. You can also find all of our episodes, cannabis grow guides, interviews and cannabis news on all major podcasting platforms.
Cannabis Grow Guides Episodes
You can visit the page to each one of our cannabis grow guides episodes by clicking on the pictures below. Start with episode 1 of the grow guides and make your way through the whole series. That way you can be sure you haven’t missed anything else. On the other hand you can of course scroll through this page and choose which ever grow guides you want!
- Planning Your First Cannabis GrowPlanning Your First Cannabis Grow can be intimidating at first. But with a little bit of research you will find it is much easier than you think. In episode one … Read more
- Equipment You Need to Grow CannabisEquipment you need to grow cannabis will vary depending on many things. From how big your setup is, how much space you have and how much you intended to grow. … Read more
- What is the Best Medium for Growing CannabisWhat is the Best Medium for Growing Cannabis is a question many new growers have. But the answer is not as simple as soil or hydro. The best medium for … Read more
- What are the Best Nutrients to Use for Cannabis PlantsWhat are the Best Nutrients to Use for Cannabis Plants is a question many new growers will have. The answer will depend on many things. Mainly what medium you are … Read more
- Where to Buy Cannabis Seeds and CuttingsWhere to buy cannabis seeds and cuttings is an important factor to starting your grow. Afterall, this is how all cannabis plants begin to grow. Most of the time, cannabis … Read more
- How to Germinate Cannabis SeedsHow to germinate cannabis seeds is the first thing you need to learn to start a cannabis grow. If you have listened to all of the episodes so far you … Read more
- The Vegetative Stage of Cannabis PlantsThe Vegetative Stage of Cannabis Plants is when the cannabis plant grows from a small seedling, into a big bushy plant! It is a very important part of the cannabis … Read more
- The Early Flowering Stage of Cannabis PlantsThe Early Flowering Stage of Cannabis Plants is when you will first start to see flowers forming. This is when you will look out for what sex your cannabis plant … Read more
- The Late Flowering Stage of CannabisThe late flowering stage of cannabis plants is when the plant is filling out its flowers, and producing the most oils and resins. So at this stage it is important … Read more
- Harvesting Cannabis Plants at the Right TimeHarvesting cannabis plants at the right time is crucial to getting the best quality out of your grow. Harvest too soon, and the cannabinoids and terpenes will not be at … Read more
- Drying and Curing Cannabis After HarvestDrying and Curing Cannabis After Harvest will make or break the quality of your cannabis. After harvesting your cannabis plants, they need to be dried properly, and then cured to … Read more
- How to Make Hashish at HomeHow to make hashish at home is a common question for growers. Especially after they have harvested their first cannabis crop. They are often left with more cannabis then they … Read more
- How to Make Cannabis EdiblesHow to make cannabis edibles will differ depending on what type of edibles you would like to make. But essentially, it is very easy! You just have to find a … Read more
- Guerrilla Growing Cannabis PlantsGuerrilla Growing Cannabis Plants is a great way to grow cannabis, but with very minimal risk. This is because the plants are grown outdoors and away from your property. So … Read more
- Cannabis Plant Problems and How to Fix ThemCannabis plant problems can arise for many reasons. It is important to know how to identify the cause of the problems, and how to fix them. In this episode that’s … Read more
- Bugs on Cannabis PlantsBugs on cannabis plants can be a very scary site, especially in the late flowering stage! Your plants can go from a perfect shade of green to turning a pale … Read more
- Cannabis Concentrates ExplainedCannabis concentrates range from hashish, to oils, extracts and edibles. They are essentially concentrated forms of cannabis. In this episode we cover many different types on cannabis concentrates such as … Read more
- pH and EC When Growing CannabispH and Ec when growing cannabis are very important to keeping happy healthy plants. If the pH of the medium is off by too much, the plants will not be … Read more
- Best Temperature and Humidity for Cannabis PlantsBest temperature and humidity for cannabis plants is an important factor for keeping a happy grow. For example, if the grow room gets to cold, the plants will slow down … Read more
- Topping Cannabis Plants for Bigger YieldsTopping Cannabis Plants for Bigger Yields is easy! All you have to do is remove the top of the plant at the right time, usually during the vegetative growth stage. … Read more
- Low Stress Training for Cannabis PlantsLow Stress Training for Cannabis Plants (LST) is when the branches of the plants are tied down. Rather than letting a plant grow tall, topping and LST can be used … Read more
- Scrogging Cannabis PlantsScrogging cannabis plants is when your plants grow into a net or screen, horizontally. This is much like low stress training. But instead of tying the plant down, it is … Read more
- Hermaphrodite Cannabis PlantsHermaphrodite cannabis plants can be a devastating thing to find in your grow room. Especially if you plants are in late flower. Hermaphrodite cannabis plants (also known as hermies) are … Read more
- How to Avoid Bud Rot on Cannabis PlantsHow to Avoid Bud Rot on Cannabis Plants is something all growers need to know. It is horrible to get to the end of your grow, when the buds are … Read more
- How to Keep a Mother PlantHow to keep a mother plant is something all serious cannabis growers will learn at some point. Especially if you want to take clones and cutting to grow your cannabis. … Read more
- How to Make Cannabis SeedsHow to make cannabis seeds is something a lot of growers look into after a few grows. We all start off by buying cannabis seeds, maybe winning some seeds from … Read more
- Keeping a Grow Room CoolKeeping a grow room cool can be very difficult during the summer months. During the height of summer grow rooms can often get over 30c, which is not ideal for … Read more
- What Makes Good WeedWhat makes good weed is the topic for this episode of our cannabis podcast. From what good weed should look like, what it should smell and taste like, and its … Read more
- Avoid Making These Mistakes When Growing CannabisAvoid making these mistakes when growing cannabis! In this episode of our cannabis podcast we talk about mistakes we have made throughout our time growing cannabis. We do this hoping … Read more
- Terminology and Slang Used by Cannabis GrowersTerminology and slang used by cannabis growers can often be confusing, especially for people who are learning how to grow. But after listening to this episode, you will know all … Read more
- Terpenes on Cannabis PlantsTerpenes on cannabis plants is the subject for this episode. Terpenes give plants smell and flavour, and also have medicinal properties. Cannabis plants have lots of them! In this episode … Read more
- Pros and Cons of Growing CannabisPros and cons of growing cannabis is the subject we cover in this episode of our cannabis podcast. Though growing cannabis can seem like it’s all fun, there are often … Read more
- Listener Questions and Answers Part 1Listener questions and answers is a section of the show we have every week. After the main topic of grow guides is covered we like to answer a few questions … Read more
- Hydroponics for Growing CannabisHydroponics for growing cannabis is usually thought of as growing cannabis in water. But it is much more than that. Growing cannabis hydroponically doesn’t just mean growing cannabis in water. … Read more
- Soil for Growing CannabisSoil for growing cannabis is far more of a complicated subject then you initially think. There are many, many different types of soil for growing cannabis. Potting soil, super soil, … Read more
- Making Compost for CannabisMaking compost for cannabis is reasonably easy. All you have to do is get old plant and vegetable matter, put it in a pile, and wait. Then, over a period … Read more
- Reducing Energy Costs When Growing Cannabis IndoorsReducing energy costs whilst growing cannabis is the subject this episode of our cannabis podcast. As energy costs increase around the world, we are all looking for ways to reduce … Read more
- Perpetually Growing CannabisPerpetually growing cannabis is when you constantly have plants growing at different stages of growth. This will reduce times between harvest from 16 weeks, down to ten, eight, or even … Read more
- Books for Growing CannabisBooks for growing cannabis is the topic for this episode of our cannabis podcast. In this episode we talk all about books to buy to learn to grow cannabis. These … Read more
- How to Grow AutosHow to grow autos is the topic for today’s episode of our cannabis podcast. In this episode of grow guides we cover everything you need to know about autoflowering cannabis … Read more
- Tips and Tricks for Growing CannabisTips and tricks for growing cannabis is the topic for this week’s grow guides. From better feeding methods, choosing the right medium, choosing the right strain and much more! These … Read more
- How to Get Big YieldsHow to get big yields from your cannabis grow, is the subject in this episode of our cannabis podcast. From different ways to top and train plants, to feeding and … Read more
- How to Grow Great Tasting CannabisHow to grow great tasting cannabis is something all growers should know. There are many things you can do to improve the flavour of your cannabis. In this episode we … Read more
- The Best Cannabis StrainsThe best cannabis strains to grow is something that will differ depending on the individual grower. In this episode of grow guides we talk about what cannabis strains we recommend … Read more
- Gifts for Cannabis UsersGifts for Cannabis Users is the topic for this episode. Christmas is coming, and now is a good time to try and decide what gifts you should be buying for … Read more
- Keeping Your Grow Room WarmKeeping your grow room warm can be a challenge during the winter months. It can also be expensive. So in this episode of our cannabis podcast we offer ideas and … Read more
- Stoner Etiquette at PartiesStoner etiquette at parties is the topic for this week’s show. It is always good to set a good example on behalf of the cannabis community, so be polite and … Read more
Join us on Our Cannabis Growing Forum!
The grow guides do not just end here! You can learn so much more by becoming a member of our cannabis growers forum at Percys Grow Room. Not only will being a member allow you to start threads and ask questions, but Percys has hundred of guides on how to grow cannabis too. Everything you need to know about growing is there at Percys. So if you need any extra help, or even if you want to share your knowledge and help others grow, Percys would love to have you.
Sign up 100% free right now! We will be happy to see you there.
Also, don’t forget that we also have a live show every Sunday, cannabis news episode every Monday, and Interviews every Wednesday! If you are done with the grow guides, check out more of the content from our cannabis podcast!